VSP Savings Pass Program for CTA/NEA-Retired Members
The VSP Savings Pass Program is available to NEA/CTA-Retired members. This valuable program is free for eligible retired members and is provided by the CTA Economic Benefits Trust. Retired members of NEA/CTA who are in good standing are eligible to participate in the VSP Savings Pass Program.
Discount program available from VSP providers* (find a VSP doctor at vsp.com or 800.877.7195)
Savings Pass Program provides when purchasing a complete pair of glasses:
- Exam - $50 (20% off without purchase) - once every calendar year
- Retinal Screening - guaranteed pricing with Exam, not to exceed $39
- Lenses - Single vision - $40; Lined bifocals - $60; and Lined Trifocal - $75
- Fully covered polycarbonate lenses for children
- Enhancements: Average savings of 20 - 25% on most popular lens enhancements
- Frames - 25% savings
- Sunglasses - 20% savings within 12 months of your last exam
- Unlimited Materials - you can use as often as you like
VSP Members can save up to 60% on the latest brand-name hearing aids through the VSP/TruHearing Hearing Aid Discount Program
*Discounts are available through the VSP network doctor who provided an eye exam within the last 12 months and a NEA/CTA-Retired membership number must be presented at the time of visit.
To obtain a NEA/CTA-Retired membership card or membership number, please contact the CTA Membership Department at (650) 552-5278.