Provident Credit Union
Currently the 81st largest credit union in the U.S. (16th largest in California), Provident Credit Union was established in 1950 to serve the California Teachers Association.
- Exclusive discounts on mortgage loan rates
- Exclusive discounts on auto loan rates
- Ability to skip auto loan payments over the summer months
- Accumulator saving plans - perfect for that 12th paycheck
- New account bonuses
- Competitive rates on savings and term-share certificates
- Super Reward Checking account – pays a high interest rate
Bank with Convenience
- Convenient locations throughout Northern California
- Network branches nationwide
- Over 5,000 no-surcharge CO-OP ATMs throughout California and 30,000 CO-OP ATMs nationwide
- Over 350 CO-OP branches in California and 3,500 CO-OP branches nationwide
- Online and mobile account access anytime and anywhere.
Provident Banking & Loan Assistance In Your Time of Need
Provident CU has a comprehensive list of financial relief options for CTA members suffering a loss or disruption in income due to the coronavirus. Get details and learn more about how they’re responding here. Find Out More
Active CTA, CTA/NEA-Retired Life; and CTA/NEA-Retired Annual members. Any persons related by blood or marriage or any persons living in the immediate household of these members are also eligible.