Millions of people are experiencing lower stress, less anxiety, improved focus and more restful sleep with Calm. Whether you have 30 seconds or 30 minutes, Calm content is made to suit your schedule and needs.
Your Calm subscription gives you unlimited access to their full library of resources.
Here’s a sneak peek as to what you can expect:
- Calm’s Masterclasses taught by world-renowned experts
- Guided breathing exercises such as the Breathe Bubble
- Music tracks designed to promote focus, relaxation, and sleep
- 100+ guided meditations that cover anxiety, stress, gratitude, and much more
- Brand new daily meditations and movement sessions as part of their Dailies series
- The entire library of Sleep Stories which contains soothing bedtime tales that’s suitable for both grown-ups and children (new stories added every week!)
"I’m enjoying the opportunity to use the Calm app on a daily basis. I’ve used it mostly to fall asleep at night. The sleep stories are soothing and give me a chance to drift off to sleep. I’ve had the opportunity to use the instructive lessons on breathing to help decrease headaches. The Daily Move short is helpful for starting off the day with flexibility and focus. I’m excited to try the other mindfulness tools. I hope you’ll find a way to add in self-care and lift up your spirits!"
Mary Ellen Brown
Santa Barbara Teachers Association
How to Activate Calm Subscription
To activate your Calm subscription, please make sure you are logged in to www.CTAMemberBenefits.org.
Once you are logged in, under How to Enroll, scan the QR code below or use the unique CTA link to activate your account.
Once on the CTA Calm page:
- Sign in to your existing Calm account or create an account
- Enter your 10-digit CTA member ID in the box provided to activate the subscription on your Calm account. If you don't know your CTA member ID, please call the CTA Member Benefits Department at (650) 552-5200
- Download the Calm app and log in to your account to access the premium content
Already have an account?
Active Full-Time and Active Part-Time (Includes CTA ESP), Student CTA, and Retired Annual and Retired Life