Logging into the CTA Member Benefits with the new Single Sign-On is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Click the Login button at the top right corner.
- Decide if you want to sign in with your e-mail or a Facebook, Google, or Twitter account.
• Be sure to login with a personal e-mail, not a work e-mail.
• To validate you in the system, your e-mail must match one that you provided to CTA.
• Not to worry if your e-mail isn’t recognized, to validate all you have to do is provide your 10-digit CTA ID number and zip code when prompted.
- Once you are logged in, you will be able to designate a beneficiary, access the discounts and savings, and more!
If you have any questions, please contact the Member Benefits department at 650-552-5200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Login or Sign Up Issues
You can contact email@example.com if you need login assistance. You can also contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance with your ID number or to confirm your information on file with CTA.
Automatic Insurance Benefits
Educators Employment Liability (EEL) - Policy Q&A, Certificate of Insurance, Claim Form and Extended Medical & Related Arts Endorsement is available at www.cta.org/legal (CTA member login required)
Death & Dismemberment Plan - To register or update your beneficiary(ies), visit www.CTAMemberBenefits.org/dd (CTA member login required). To report a death of an active CTA member, email email@example.com with:
- CTA Member Name
- Member ID Number (if available)
- Member School District or Local Chapter
- Date of Death
- Cause of Death
- Name of Spouse, Children, Parents and/or Siblings (if available)
- Person Filing the Claim (Claimant)
- Relationship to Deceased
- Phone Number
- Mailing Address
NEA Complimentary Life Insurance - To register or update beneficiary(ies), request a Summary Plan Description or to file a claim, contact NEA Member Benefits at (800) 637-4636 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disaster Relief Fund - Check available grants and qualification details before submitting an Application for Grant. Required documents, photos and substantiation of your losses can be uploaded to the online application.
Voluntary Insurance Programs
Disability Insurance Plan - To apply or file a claim online, visit www.CTAMemberBenefits.org/disability (CTA member login required). Member Enrollment Booklet can also be printed and application may be mailed or faxed to the contact information on top of the application. If you experience a login issue or unable to file a claim online, call (800) 522-0406 to request to file a claim over the phone or request a paper form.
Life Insurance Plan - For questions or to file a claim, call (800) 522-0406.
Auto & Home Insurance Program - To request a quote or file a claim, call (800) 800-9410.
Discounts and Travel Services
Access Travel and Entertainment Ticket Discounts - To obtain discounts, purchase tickets or book hotels, visit www.CTAMemberBenefits.org/access (CTA member login required). CTA Access to Savings is available via a smartphone app. For new users, Download My Deals Mobile, click on SETUP ACCOUNT and enter Program ID 200449 (10-digit CTA ID number may be requested). To check prices or if you have issues with any discounts or purchases, simply call (888) 818-5217.
Vision Discount Program for CTA/NEA-Retired - Discounts are available through the VSP network doctor who provided an eye exam within the last 12 months and a 10-digit NEA/CTA-Retired membership number must be presented at the time of visit.
CTA Rental Car Program - Enterprise Rent-A-Car provides members CTA rates, regardless of location. Also, be sure to check out CTA Access to Savings at www.CTAMemberBenefits.org/access and www.neamb.com/travel for additional rental car programs.
Credit Union Services - For credit union services, visit www.providentcu.org/cta or call (800) 632-4600.
Credit Card Services - For questions, call (888) 758-7946 or apply at www.CTAMemberBenefits.org/cc (login is not required to apply).
CTA Retirement Savings Plan - This is the only 403(b) plan endorsed by your union and CTA.
- To enroll, visit enroll.ctaretirementplan.org. For enrollment, exchange or rollover assistance, contact email@example.com or call (916) 235-9800 (5AM – 5PM, M-F).
- A free review of your current 403(b) plan is available to CTA members at review.ctaretirementplan.org.
- To view existing CTA Retirement Savings Plan account information, visit www.CTAretirementplan.org (separate login required). For existing account assistance or information, call (855) 621-4179 (5AM – 5PM, M-F).
- To start, stop or change contributions, request a loan or withdrawal, or view other district 403(b) plan information, contact your school district's Third Party Administrator (TPA). To locate your TPA's contact information, website and Salary Reduction Agreement (SRA), visit www.403bCompare.com (click FIND EMPLOYER).
Contact the CTA Member Benefits Department at firstname.lastname@example.org for help with CTA member benefit programs or services.
Contact NEA Member Benefits at email@example.com or 800-637-4636 M-F: 8am - 8pm, Sa: 9am - 1pm (ET) for help with NEA member benefit programs or services.
Contact CTA Membership Department at firstname.lastname@example.org for CTA ID number, ID card or other membership issues. If you need to join, visit www.cta.org/join.
Contact CTA/NEA-Retired at CTA-Retired@cta.org or 650-552-5439 for questions about CTA/NEA-Retired . if you need to join, visit www.cta.org/retired.