CTA Credit Union Services
Provident Credit Union
Currently the 81st largest credit union in the U.S. (16th largest in California), Provident Credit Union was established in 1950 to serve the California Teachers Association.
- Exclusive discounts on mortgage loan rates
- Exclusive discounts on auto loan rates
- Ability to skip auto loan payments over the summer months
- Accumulator saving plans - perfect for that 12th paycheck
- New account bonuses
- Competitive rates on savings and term-share certificates
- Super Reward Checking account – pays a high interest rate
Bank with Convenience
- Convenient locations throughout Northern California
- Network branches nationwide
- Over 5,000 no-surcharge CO-OP ATMs throughout California and 30,000 CO-OP ATMs nationwide
- Over 350 CO-OP branches in California and 3,500 CO-OP branches nationwide
- Online and mobile account access anytime and anywhere.