Student Loan Forgiveness
- 2023-2024 Student Loan Forgiveness PPT
- 2023-2024 “NEA Student Debt Navigator” Flyer
- Student Loan Forgiveness - NEA Student Debt Navigator powered by Savi
- Teacher Loan Forgiveness Application (Form Exp. Date 9/30/2023)
- 12 things student loan borrowers should know about the return to repayment by NPR
- CTA Members, do you have student loans? Confused about where to begin? You are invited to attend “Generation Debt: Student Loan forgiveness” which is a 1 ½ hour presentation that will help you better understand the student loan forgiveness process. We’ll cover the two loan federal programs, recent Supreme Court decision, and policy changes. You’ll learn about the NEA Student Debt Navigator, powered by Savi, that will analyze your loans, look for ways to lower your monthly payments through an Income Driven Repayment, and explain pitfalls to be cautious of. CTA Members will leave with a better understanding of this process and how to successfully navigate it.
To register, click on the date and time below and provide your name, e-mail, and CTA chapter or school district you work (no acronyms please) and you’ll receive the WebEx link (additional dates will be added after the new year):